Thursday, March 25, 2010
Mood: Friends
Writing this post to Cheryl
If there's one word to describe to the friendship between you and I, I still believe there's none. It's full of highs and lows, ups and downs. It's hard to explain. Perhaps 5 years ago, I would not believe that we are able to talk like this
5 years later, we became part of each other's life. Your random texts at night sometimes always surprises me; always come at a time I least expect it. But it's a pleasant surprise, as always. Those simple messages always reminds me that I'm loved by my friends. It's not much, but the little things you do goes a long way for me
We've known each other for almost 10 years, and I want you to be one of those friends, whom I tell my kids someday, that you grew up with me
Posted by trey at 9:02 PM

