Monday, March 01, 2010
Mood: Ok
I'm at work now. In fact, I've been working for the past 3 weeks, and I've been here for almost a month already. I pretty much enjoy working actually, and I got used to it too. Now weekends are like so precious to me, which reminded me of the reason why I love holidays. That being said, I had enough of rest time, and I think I'm ready to go back to school
Maybe I'll just end work to have about 4 days to rest before I start school. I'm pretty excited about it. Apart from that, nothing much to report on actually
OH. OH.



Meet Jan, my new bass guitar. Got it at a pretty good price, I think. I just got a strap for her ytd too, and I love the strap as well. She sounds damn sweet too. But I wanna lower the action a little actually. I played on another bass at a shop the other damn, and I felt the distinct difference on the playability, due to the different action
Still, I love it =)
Posted by trey at 10:14 AM

