Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Mood: Slightly sad
News came in today that one of my favourite colleague in office has tendered her resignation, and she will be leaving in May
Good part, I'm still gonna leave before her
Bad part, she's not gonna be around, if I actually go back to help out, which actually brings me to the point, I might not wanna go back there to work after school start. One motivation would be the more regular sort of part time job I have, but if she's not there, I'll feel abit sian sian to go back
Its gonna be about 1 month before I leave the office, and prepare for school to start. For now, my tentative plan is actually to have my last day on 16th April. But now, I think I'll push it earlier to 9th April. That would also give me about 1 week plus to rest and recover, and get myself back into the mood to go back school and resume my life as a student
I realised, the long holidays killed me. If not for working, I'll be bored to death. Another month of work and I'll be going back to being a student. I'm still glad that I decided to come to this office to work though. Learnt, and seen a lot
Somehow, I hope, the coming month will pass quickly
Posted by trey at 10:48 PM

