Saturday, April 17, 2010
Mood: READY FOR SCHOOL


My blog is finally back up. I was actually working on some new codes, but I edited in this blog by accident, so I lost the entire skin >.<
Fortunately, I got it back up, with a new tagline. Haha
My term at CNPL ended, and I must say, it was a good experience working over there. Met some 'unique' people too. Age, is a relative thing. I feel like an old dog in VS, but a small kid over there
Anyways, I'm starting school on Monday! Pretty excited about it, and feeling a little scared too. I wonder what will the next 3 years hold for me. Met my class on the induction on Thursday. I think, that my class is still ok, fortunately. Lets hope we all get along well shall we
Been playing more music these days. I wanna play gigs soon, but I'm not good enough yet. Just.Gotta.Get.Better!
A pretty short update luh
Posted by trey at 4:04 PM

