Saturday, May 15, 2010
1 month
It's been a month since school started. Week 4 had just ended yesterday. I love all the modules, surprisingly even writcomm, which I thought I'll dislike actually. The only module I really dislike is IS. Idk why. Totally not looking forward to the policy coming up next month man.
This weekend is a welcoming break though. I need to take a breather. I need to breathe abit. I joined the Song Composing Club. Been just forming up groups and writing songs, and then performing. It was a good experience for me on Wed. Not to mention interesting.
CCA's basically pretty enjoyable for now. School's enjoyable. Oh, except for that damnable hill. I hate that. Other than that, I don't really have much to say. Yay?
Oh, the band's getting somewhere now. A regular band to jam and play music with, and we're coming up with our first song, hopefully soon, so guys out there keep a lookout for it. Band name's The Gellos. Sounds pretty cute eh. We're on the hunt for a bassist though. They're really hard to find these days.
Posted by trey at 10:48 AM

