Saturday, May 29, 2010
Haircut
A cute song I wrote today
Ba ba ba ba ba la ba ba
Ba ba ba ba ba la ba ba
Ba ba ba ba ba la ba ba
I need a new haircut
I don't like my hairstyle now
Someone tell me how
I want to dye my hair brown
But my school don't allow
Someone tell me how
Chorus
You want to tell me how
I want a new hair now
Give me some advice
Or you go away right now
Ba ba ba ba ba la ba ba
Ba ba ba ba ba la ba ba
Ba ba ba ba ba la ba ba
I told him what I want
But he cut the wrong hairstyle
Someone tell me how
I had to shave it off
But I think it looks bad now
Someone tell me how
Chorus x 2
Posted by trey at 10:54 PM

