Monday, May 10, 2010
The Happy Chart
Most of you who know me, know that my happy chart is usually high up there, coz I'm willing to take life's shit in and try make the best out of it. But somehow, the more I try, the lower my chart goes. Maybe it's one of those moments I experience every few months.
When Shit Happens, Deal With It. That's the current theme of my life right now.
But how do I do it this time?
I wonder. These few months, I thought my life was finally going in the right direction with me in full control. I trusted myself. But yet somehow, I feel like it's going out of control. It's not a mad hole. It's not a sudden big bang. Control's just quietly, slipping away from me.
I'm that good, I always tell myself that. Call me ego, but I realised its just a way to encourage myself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will? The scary thing is that, I'm losing faith in myself. That doesn't happen often. I feel like I'm suffocating.
Everyone's got their own problems. It's how you express it; Chloe reminded me of that fact ytd. I don't know how to express myself. I don't even know what the problem is.
Posted by trey at 7:15 PM

