Monday, May 24, 2010
Music and me
I can't exactly describe this feeling. I was just browsing facebook and jumping around profiles, then I wondered, what's there to look forward to tomorrow. Guess what. Yup you guessed right. Nothing.
Except maybe meeting zhongyi and teo tmr night, But even that is not confirmed. But basically, there ain't much driving force to go school at all. Sometimes it just feel like a pain in the ass even.
The times I truly enjoy myself is when I'm playing with the band, thinking about all the endless possibilities we can achieve. But the thing is, that's only on Sundays. What about Mon to Sat? I meet up with friends every week on Sat, and so taking that out, what about Mon to Fri?
Other than assignments, I'm just keeping myself occupied with playing games, which ain't healthy for me. Any healthy mind building activity for me? Any suggestions?
I don't really know what to say anymore.
Posted by trey at 11:33 PM

