Tuesday, May 18, 2010
What would you say?
You know how life just loves to make fun of you. it's like trying to remind you not to take things for granted. What we want, we gotta fight for it.
When it comes to a certain point, and we start to feel too comfortable, that's when life will come in and give you a kick in the ass and tell you, no, remember the hard times. I can't decide if it's called the calm before the storm, or the storm after the calm. Basically it's saying the same thing. Calm and storms take turns to come.
I don't really know if it was a mistake actually, but I gotta go with 'it never happened'. Sometimes, when things are spelled out so clearly, even if it's not the answer you want to hear, you gotta respect the decisions that were made. Never trust anyone, some might say. There's only one thing I really trust in this world. Time. Time will always tell you if you are living in an illusion.
How should I put this? It's a bittersweet feeling.
Posted by trey at 12:48 AM

