Saturday, June 19, 2010
18 on 18
Yes. As you might already know, it was my 18th birthday yesterday. First, I received a record number of wishes this year, so it's impossible to list out all that wished me, but know that your well wishes are much appreciated!
I feel loved.
Went to register for my basic theory earlier. The lady wished me happy birthday too! Haha. So went to meet Chloe for Toy Story 3 (last min plans), which was a good movie by the way. Oh, and I met Leroy on the train back to Kovan too. It was really good seeing him.
Went to meet Cheryl after that (she was 1 hour plus late), for some CHOMP. Haha. Chloe's treat today, so it was all good, And the food was good too. I loved it. Talking about the good ol times, the panda boy, the a guy. Love catching up with her.
Finally, a bit of pool and my cake cutting and eating! Which was super funny. We ate it in kampong style; we squat on the floor and ate from the box. Damn epic. I love these people
Having an awesome msn convo with Randall nao. Haha. Gonna sleep soon though. Pictures next time!
Posted by trey at 3:17 AM

