Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Chocolate Milk.

Lets talk about something fun today. As you might have already seen on Facebook, I had a really really bad day today. Last night was a pretty bad night too. I couldn't sleep, and when I finally fell asleep, I had nightmares.
But all the bad stuff aside, lets talk, about my favorite drink; Chocolate Milk.
Why do I love chocolate milk. I must, I believe it stems from my love of chocolate. I love to eat chocolate. Chocolate rules my world. I can't imagine what life would be without chocolate. Just like cheese, but I can't imagine drinking Cheese Milk.
But why chocolate milk. Imagine ice, cold, chocolate flowing down your throat in liquid form, with your tongue sending all frequencies of orgasm to your brain, and you feel so much more alive. That, my friend, is one of the very important reason why I drink chocolate milk.
And mind you, not just any chocolate milk will do. As of now, my favorite is the ones from HL. I can't really give you a logical explanation on why HL, but it's just nice. Not too sweet, not too bland, enough chocolate, and I like it.
Unlike the crap that is seating my fridge right now, HL is my definite choice. Some might say that Meiji is better, and all, but let assure you this, THIS IS JUST A FREAKING PERSONAL CHOICE.
Maybe you should just drop tag on -----> and tell me your favorite drink. If you want to.
Oh, and people, drink it in moderation. Plain water is still the way to go. Remember kids, 8 glasses of water a day.
Posted by trey at 9:41 PM

