Sunday, June 06, 2010
The Asshole

Hi people. The asshole is back. If you're wondering who the asshole is, it's me. I'll be blunt with you. I think I'm an asshole (at times). But I'm a nice asshole. I think. What do you think?
I guess after some gloomy days in my life, the sun is out to shine again. Things are definitely picking up for me again. I guess I learnt how to look past certain things myself. Last week of school is coming, then it's the holidays. I've got a 2 weeks break, which can certainly help me to recharge.
So for all of you who wants to meet me, please take note that you have to do advance booking to prevent any possible disappointment. (Sorry I'm just that high in demand)
It's 3am right now. I should really be sleeping. Jamming with The Gellos later on. It'll be fun I guess. Tirmizi is helping me to set up my bass. Apparently my action is really way too high. No wonder it's a little hard to play my bass. Heh. It's a good chance to get my bass back in tune too.
It's nice to have people trusting you, sharing things about themselves to you. You feel more, appreciated. Adds a different meaning to the day. That was a good end to the school week. Somewhat made my day.
Met up with Cheryl and Chloe just now, for chomp. It was good seeing Cheryl again. Everytime I see her, just reminds me on how this friendship didn't come easy, and such a valuable one. It's always good hanging out at the same spot, talking about all sorts of nonsense (though usually it ends up at future plans), but hey, we are old enough that we need to plan for our future right.
Turning 18 in 2 weeks time. Once I turn 18, much newer and bigger doors open for me. I might have to re-evaluate how I should lead my life too. Now that I turn 18, I feel like I have a bigger responsibility to all those younger kids around me. I don't mean those that are classmates, but rather, those that are really young.
Then again, 18's not that old, is it?
Posted by trey at 3:00 AM

