Monday, June 21, 2010
Chelsea
I met up with the guys yesterday (actually Nat, Terence and Zheng Yu just left my house), but I met up with the whole group of them to have a good dinner, some nice LAN and some crashed my place. My birthday was a good chance to see everyone; Zhong Yi, Zheng Yu, Daniel, Drew, Rome, Max, Teo, Nat and Darrell. Zheng Xian didn't come but it's fine.
Long time since we all gathered together, and though short, but it was great seeing them. And I really really didn't expect this:

Although this made my 18th a lot better, but nothing beats the company. Honestly. I enjoy celebrating my birthday with you guys; simple yet fun. You guys have stuck it out there with me through all the shit that I went through and, I thank you.
I gotta go sleep now. It's almost 7, and I gotta wake up by 11 later.
Posted by trey at 6:29 AM

