Thursday, June 10, 2010
Crazy Thursday
The day started with me, waking at 6.20. Later than I need to. So I rushed out of the house, caught the 7am shuttle bus, and somehow managed to reach school at 7.30.
Radio was just blah, installing ProTools and learning how to use it. Just between you and me, I think radio was abit of waste time today. AND MR JASON CHOW NEH COME. And so, at 10.31 (or around there), radio ended
Went for class lunch at Makan Place, just like every Thurs.
Then, Jing Wen went to buy barley. And so the fun begins.
Apparently she 'lost' her phone, but she kept insisting that we took it. Went to OurSpace@72, to the TV room, and chilled there. Oh, and caught Ryan on Radio Heatwave. Therefore, we decided to delicate a song for Jing Wen and her lost phone.

Ryan actually read the 1st comment out. It was fucking hilarious. Oh, and her phone magically appeared later on anyways.
After chilling, time for Writcom class. It ended early anyways.
151-ed home, and here's the real deal. After I alighted, I realised my phone was not in my pocket. So I ran after the bus, to the next bus stop. Guess what, I couldn't catch it. When all hopes were lost, an auntie at the next bus stop seemed to be waiting for someone, and in her hands, was MY PHONE. So she alighted, and waited for me, to pass me back my phone.
Bless the auntie for alighting and wait for me, and bless myself for the good karma. I shall do more good deeds from now on. (y)
Oh, so that's roughly a day in school, if you're curious about my school life.
ps: Jing Wen was early for class today. That's something new.
Posted by trey at 4:45 PM

