Monday, June 14, 2010
Dinner

I used to look forward to dinner. Besides the obvious part about good food, it really is good family bonding time. Just small talks about each other's lives mean alot to me. I guess it's these little little time that will bring us together.
However, I've found dinner affairs to be increasingly tiring and it became more like a chore. Why do I say so? Now my usual dinner would be either, I eat by myself and save food for those who are not home yet, or a packed rice in front of my computer screen.
This ain't healthy man, but what can I do. I can't have dinner too late, but my siblings are either late from work/school, or they are not having dinner at home, at all. Now, the family enjoys a good home cooked meal together, once every two or three blue moons.
What can I say?
Posted by trey at 10:29 AM

