Monday, June 07, 2010
Hmm.

Today, wasn't exactly the best of day. Some of you might know, that I did a notice board frame for VS. Finally saw it today. I like it a lot personally. Not because I designed it, but I think it suit the location as well. The picture on the left, was the one I did in concept art. The picture on the right, is the actual one. Almost 100% replica man. (y)
Today went to celebrate my bro's birthday. I wasn't in the best mood though. My mum told me its 7.30, but apparently they arrived an hour earlier. So I rushed down from VS, to Clarke Quay, and guess what, everyone finished eating except for me.
Not that it's anyone's fault, but it just feels shitty.
By the way~
I need:
A pair of slippers
A new pair of spectacles
CDs
A new macbook sleeve
How how how?
Posted by trey at 10:57 PM

