Saturday, June 12, 2010
Holiday One
So my 1st term in Ngee Ann MCM has ended. I like the way it ended.
I think this is quite a, somewhat deserved break for me personally. I think I put in more effort in my work this term, than I imagined I would have. This is a surprise, but let's see how long I last before I decide to start slacking.
Been a fruitful term for me. I love my current modules, and made friends. Quite a good number of naise people around me. A little unexpected, and I love the way my class is fun but not overboard. Not overly disruptive in lessons, but yet fun and spontaneous. Oh, and I think I'm keeping up in terms of results? I guess. I can't afford not to. I want a good future for myself. I need it. I can't afford to disappoint anyone anymore. Not even myself.
I like the way my life is picking back up on me again. I like it this way.
Oh, and if any T108 people reading this, know that you guys are really awesome.
Posted by trey at 2:29 AM

