Monday, June 14, 2010
I can't think of a cool title so this is it.
Okay people. Lets face it. We have to mug.
So who's up for mugging tomorrow. Preferably Compass Point Burger King, but anywhere will do, honestly. You only have to fulfill the following criteria.
1) You know me, and I know you
2) You're cool and hippy just like me
3) You can take my nonsense
4) You're not more than 2 years younger/older than me
5) You are lovable
If you fulfill all the above criteria, and you would like to apply for a shot to go study with me, please submit your application to 96180214 in the following format
Name (space) Location (space) Time
Deadline: 12 midnight on 14 June 2010.
Disclaimer: This is not a 'first-come-first-serve' basis. This is a 'I-pick-who-I-like-the-most' basis.
OK FUCK WHO WANT STUDY JUST SMS/CALL/MSN ME. BAI BAI.
Posted by trey at 9:28 PM

