Thursday, June 17, 2010
Music: The Epics

Many of you already know that music really is an important part of my life. Just like chocolate milk and cheese, I can't imagine life without music.
So here are some of the epic lines in some songs that I heard over the years.
Guns & Roses - Nightrain
I got one chance left in a nine live cat
I got a dog eat dog sly smile
Matchbox Twenty - All I Need
Everybody's trusting in the heart
Like the heart don't lie
Matchbox Twenty - Could I Be You
Well now, you're laughing out loud
At just the thought of being alive
And I was wondering
Could I just be you tonight
Green Day - Longview
When masturbation's lost its fun
Green Day - St Jimmy
My name is Jimmy and you'd better not wear it out
Suicide commando that your mama talked about
King of the forty thieves and I'm here to represent
The needle in the vein of the establishment
Green Day - 21st Century Breakdown
We are the class of the class of '13
Born in the era of humility
We are the desperate in the decline
Raised by the bastards of 1969
Megadeth - A Tout le Monde
Moving on is a simple thing
What it leaves behind is hard
Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction
Just like the Pied Piper
Led rats through the streets
We dance like marionettes
Swaying to the symphony
Of destruction
Posion - Every Rose Has It's Thorns
Every rose has its thorn
Just like every night has its dawn
Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
Every rose has its thorn
ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man
'Cause every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
It's evident who are some of my favourite songwriters. I think Billie Joe Armstrong and Dave Mustaine write some great lyrics. They are awesome, just like their music.
Posted by trey at 1:52 PM

