Friday, June 18, 2010
Oh dear. I can go to jail.

I woke up this morning, feeling a little different.
I woke up this morning, knowing I can buy alchohol, cigarettes, watch M18 movie, be thrown into jail, and most importantly, get my driving license.
18 is one of my most significant age of my life to me. It opens so many new doors for me, and at the same time, telling me that I should be more mature as I have a responsibility to those around me. This year, is also the start of my poly life, so you can say that 18th this year is full of changes too.
I should give myself a little pat on the back, that I stayed alive until now, and wish myself a little Happy 18th Birthday.
What will the rest of my life hold for me? We'll find out.
Posted by trey at 10:28 AM

