Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Turn The Page
On a long and lonesome highway,
East of Omaha
You can listen to the engines
Moanin' out it's one old song
You can think about the woman,
Or the girl you knew the night before
But your thoughts will soon be wanderin',
The way they always do
When you're ridin' 16 hours,
And there's nothin' much to do
And you don't feel much like ridin',
You just wish the trip was through
This song is surprisingly, heartfelt. Some of Metallica's stronger, emotional work. Give it a chance. You wont' regret it. Turn The Page. Do yourself a favour and go have a listen.
To sum up half my day today; a good night's sleep, a smooth journey to school, a good class, a bad time studying socpsy. Haha. Gonna leave the library soon though. Gonna go have dinner and go for song composing club!
Oh, which reminds me, I should listen to the metronome. Ah, and I wanna shit too! @_@ HOW HOW HOW. Ok Theon is leaving. BYE BYE.
Haha ok I guess I should get going soon. OH. IM GOING TO CHINA! On September 11 =) Don't miss me people!
Posted by trey at 5:13 PM

