Saturday, June 26, 2010
The Wager
Now and then when I see your face
She takes me to that special place
That if I stare too long
I'll probably break down and cry

Went to a Jing Wen's church for a movie today. The movie really sucked though. All the ideas stated inside were too far fetched. A good dinner at Changing Appetite saved the day though. Jacq was supposed to come for the movie too, but she pangseh-ed me coz she woke up at 5pm. Luckily Lennon was there, so I was relatively safe. Theresa and Jacq came for dinner though.
The holidays are almost over. Tomorrow is like the last day of hols. I plan to spend it by studying for socpsy, and finish up all my work that I have not. AND LOOKING FORWARD TO CHINA!
This has been an interesting holiday for me. New start for me? I wonder. But I sure as hell am gonna appreciate this new start given to me.
Posted by trey at 11:09 PM

