Monday, July 12, 2010
Dave Matthews Band - What Would You Say
That's the song currently that's playing in my iPod right now, as I seat at the benches near my classroom, waiting for class to start. It's a really good song by the way. You guys should have a listen. I'm wearing an orange t-shirt right now. I'm proud to wear it. Damn freaking proud.

Yes they lost. By a mere one goal margin. I wouldn't even bother to talk about the whole game. Both teams played well, apart from the bad fouls that were committed. Serious reds that should have been given, should have been given out. Both for Netherlands and Spain.
What I cannot understand, is that despite the deflection off a Spain player, and yet a goal kick was given to Spain, and what's worst, is that the goal kick was the one that led up to the 1-0 defeat at the hands of Spain. I cannot understand that, and I will stand by my team regarding this. Sorry Howard, but your referee-ing was plain bullshit for this match.
FIFA claimed that 96% of the decision made the the referees in the World Cup was good, so overall it's good. They haven't considered the lousy 4% that actually changed the whole flow of some games. The best example I can give is the disallowed goal for England. That could have proved to have set Germany back. But they weren't given the chance to.
But it's over.
I reached school about at about 730, because I took the earliest bus I can, and now I'm here, feeling like a zombie because I didn't sleep at all. I don't even know how I am gonna make it past today without feeling fucked up. I sure as hell did not enjoy the defeat, especially with such conditions, but I got more things to look forward to right now.
For example, I've got a goal of my own to score too.
Posted by trey at 8:17 AM

