Thursday, July 08, 2010
¡Viva La Gloria!
Hey Gloria are you standing close to the edge
Look out to the setting sun
The brink of your vision
Eternal youth is a landscape of the lie
The cracks on my skin can prove
As the years will testify
Say your prayers and light a fire
Were going to start a war
Your slogans a gun for hire
It’s what we waited for
Hey Gloria, this is why were on the edge
The fight of our lives been drawn to this undying love.
Beautiful beautiful song. Felt all the angst and emotions coming from him in this song. The sadness, the anxiety, the anger, the tension. As usual, do yourself a favour and click play on the video above.
School today's been rather uneventful, with nothing really major going on. Radio was fine.


Ok no. It was quite a bit of a waste of time, because I spent over 2 hours looking at these 3 girls stalk people online. And sharing their stalking experiences. Just check out their intense concentration and evil grin.
Writcomm was, funny. I got killed by Mr Sharpe with his gun app. I do hope I've redeemed myself though. Hehe.
One of my classmate is leaving us for her studies in Australia. I won't be a hypocrite, and lie that I'll miss her or any fake nonsense. Face it, I don't exactly talk to her much. She's gonna be one of those people in my life that I bid my goodbyes to, and maybe never see again for the rest my life. That's just how it is.
Having said that, we did cross our path in this point in my life, so when she chose to head somewhere else, all I can say is, I wish her well and all the best for the path that she had chosen to undertake. There isn't really much I can say to her except for this.
I wouldn't say nonsense such as, 'Thank you for being part of my life', or 'I'll remember all the good times we had', because there were none of it there in the first place.
But all in all, Dal, I wish you well.
Posted by trey at 9:59 PM

