Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Wipeout
This is a really a fucking epic song. Do yourself a favour, and click play to listen to one the masterpiece, that musicians in our times can only hope to achieve
I wanted to blog yesterday, but the Netherlands match kept me busy, so it was delayed. Heh. The match was good. I gotta admit that Netherlands did not play the most beautiful football, but they played with ferocity on the offense in the 2nd half, and got the job done as usual.
The 1st goal from Netherlands, I gotta say, definitely one of the goals of World Cup that will go down in history. Beautiful shot from way outside of the box, to the top right hand corner. Amazing shot that the keeper could not do much about it.
School's fine pretty fine so far. No biggie happening, except for my SocPsy test yesterday. It was not a complete disaster, but not something to be happy about either. I gotta leave for school soon, as I have CCA on this day where I have no tutorial on at all.
But I promised Dan I'll go, and so, RANDALL YOU BETTER COME AS WELL.
Posted by trey at 3:51 PM

