Friday, August 13, 2010
600th
This post marks the 600th post of this blog. Nope. Not happy and cheery. More like, reflective.
Memories. Loads of them on this blog right here. Been through all the ups, all the downs. All the happiness, all the sorrows.
I know I'm no longer a kid. I'm growing up, hard and fast. Now I'm 18. Soon I'll be 19, I'll be 20, I'll be 21, I'll serve the army, I'll have my family. Perhaps the day when I look back, perhaps at 30th birthday, 40th birthday. I'll look back and say, I grew up, with my values, the right way.
I'll keep writing here on this blog, and when I'm successful (or not), I'll publish this blog, with every single blogspot, every single picture; The Life of Me, as a book. Perhaps no one will read it. No one will buy it. But this will be the book, that defines my life.
Who will walk in to my life. Who will walk out.
Lets find out.
Posted by trey at 12:26 AM

