Sunday, August 08, 2010
Holidays
My 1st long break since I entered poly, which ironically, it was only May that I started school, and now I'm already having a break that's close to 3 months.
Fortunately for me, I'm flying to China, WuHan, in another 5 weeks time, so I got something to do over my long break. It's like a 5 weeks overseas immersion programme, where I'll get to study and live there for 5 weeks. Sounds pretty awesome.

Last day of school was kind of, weird for me. It's not exactly the best feelings. The holiday mood was not extremely strong. I kind of, didn't want the holidays to start. I'm gonna miss hanging out with people in the class. That's for sure.
Mr Sang Hong is leaving the whole teaching career too. So in a way, we are his last class ever. Which on the whole, is pretty amazing. Mr Sang Hong is a special kind of tutor, who was very very kind to our class. He isn't exactly the most popular kind of tutor around, but he is unique. He will be missed.
I'll miss T108 too.
Time to start on my workout again.
Wednesday, Friday - Morning jogs before I head to work
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday - Gym
Sunday, Monday - Rest
And abstaining from junk food, sugared drinks, plus more protein.

Posted by trey at 5:35 PM

