Saturday, August 28, 2010
I believe in a thing called love
I really do.
But the inspiration for this title came from the song though that I'm listening to now though.
The week's been pretty mundane thus far. Been working, teaching tuition, and just having a day to myself at home. I miss playing music. I want to jam again. Like, really really badly. I need to play some drums. I think I really miss that from my life.

I realised I've not blogged about this yet. My 'decorate-your-macbook' movement a few weeks back. I got bored of the white flap with only an apple logo, so I went ahead and did this.
Listening to 'For the love of god' by Steve Vai. Pure work of art. It's like a beautiful guitar singing a song full of emotions.
My project with CNPL would be coming to an end really soon. I'm glad that I managed to pull it off eventually. Oh, I'm also working at the roadshow in the coming week, so yeah, look for me if you need any apple stuff yeah? (y)
Posted by trey at 8:31 PM

