Tuesday, September 07, 2010
4 days to Pandaland
I'll be on my way to China in about 120 hours from now.
Suddenly it's turning into a scary thought, but I guess I'll do fine. I hope I will.
4 days of roadshow at Comex is over. It's always tough for roadshows, especially for promoters. I was with Greenlight selling Macs. Though the pay was honestly not too good, the vibe of the whole working environment was really good.
No jumpers, nice bosses, good workers welfare. You can't ask for more (more pay would be good though)
I felt like I was back with the iShop people where it felt family. Perhaps selling Apple products brings people in like this.
I'm knocking off in 10 minutes. Oh. Did I mention I had a case of food poisoning yesterday? I felt like dying. Fortunately I'm feeling much better today to come to work. Tomorrow will be my last day with CNPL, then I'm officially back to school as a full time student once again.
Hello China.
Posted by trey at 1:04 PM

