Wednesday, September 01, 2010
Epic


Working now. This morning was fucking epic. I woke up and realised it was 9am. Epic part, I start work at 8.30. Rushed like mad, but reached office only at 9.45. Came in slowly and quietly and hoped my boss didn't notice how late I am.
Honestly I'm really lucky. I don't know if he simply don't care about me being late or early (since I'm working by project based), or he didn't notice. Either way, I'm glad.
Went back to VS yesterday, since it was Teacher's Day celebrations. Met my favourite Math teacher Mr Z! Had a long chat with him. It's Leroy's birthday today, so we had a cake for him yesterday.
Met various other teachers too, like Miss Choo, Mrs Foo, Miss Leow, and of course, my favourite classmates from 4E'09. It's times like those when I truly miss my times in VS, yet I know I have to move on. We are all growing up too fast.
I gotta face the world too.
I would suppose I'm working at the roadshow tomorrow, selling Apple stuff, but the person from Meek have not gotten back to us regarding ANY details, so things look bleak for now. Really really bad organisation skills. I hate this.
Posted by trey at 12:27 PM

