Saturday, December 25, 2010
Changes
Honestly, my english sucks for someone in Mass Comm. I'm always flattered when anyone actually says I write well. Perhaps I can write well with simple english, but I'm never, and I emphasize, I'm never a user of big, chim words.
I'm just a regular guy who enjoys rock n' roll music, who studies in a course where people are stereotyped to be strong in english. Perhaps I'm the good among the bad, and the bad among the good, if you get what I mean.
I was having moment of nostalgia, as I sat in Macs with some of my close friends early in the morning on Friday. We were sharing about our life, then it came to all of us that we've been through a lot together. It never did seem to matter what we did. We just spent time hanging out together a lot. We have a large group of friends whom still met up after a long time. It's not usually for anything special. We just call each other out to hang out. It's a great feeling to know you have friends as such.
We are all afraid of changes, but yet we are accustomed to changes. Though I must, I hate changing after setting myself in tone for a certain lifestyle. It's a plain weird feeling, to leave a place, knowing that you would never come back in the same manner again.
Perhaps, that's why we hate changes
Posted by trey at 5:14 PM

