Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Here we go again
School's around the corner, in a couple of days. I used to dread school really badly. I guess I still do, but not as much as before.I cannot figure out if it's because school's kind of fun, or because I'm doing fine in terms of results.
It's definitely better than before though, considering the fact that used to score 44 points for my L1R5? Yeah definitely better.
Many things changed over the course of a few months. Had a really good talk with Nat earlier, and we all miss the simplicity of our days back in VS. Nothing to even worry about. As he said, and I quote "Even when we quarrel, it doesn't even last. We are all still friends."
When I think about it, I'm thankful for all the people that entered my life thus far. I feel like I don't spend enough time hanging around, helping, or even speaking to some friends that were always there for me, but I love my friends.
As fucking corny or cliche as it may sound, I'm looking forward to the new challenges this upcoming semester may bring me. It's not gonna be a walk in the part for me, or for anyone for that matter, though those of us who are in Year 2 are already used to the lifestyle of poly.
A couple more days to my 16 weeks of hell.
Amen to that.
Posted by trey at 8:33 PM

