Friday, April 01, 2011
Win some and lose some
It's really been about 6 months since I even wrote anything substantial here. Life's been treating me decent. A whole shitload of stuff happened. It's a little hard to comprehend, but fuck it life goes on.
I've lost friends along the course of the sem, someway somehow. I made a lot of new friends though. Kelvin, jiahan, dalxy, marcus and a shitload of other people. I'm thankful for all of my friends, honestly.
My results are decent, not excellent I guess. There's only about 2 weeks plus of holidays left, so I should do my best to enjoy the rest of the hols, before hell starts in Year 2 again. Speaking of which, I sort of remember the time when school first started. I was fresh out of VS, not exactly sure what to expect for poly, and after a year of poly, I hardened up as a person. I believe all of us in poly did.
Meeting the lads for poker tomorrow night. Looking forward!
Posted by trey at 11:37 PM

